This Saturday (17.03.12) I'll be in 'Ted's drawing room' in London with 10 other illustrators, drawing TED BAKER customers for a special one day portrait event.
You'll be able to watch the event streamed live on Ted Baker's facebook page from 12-8.
Here's how it works:
• Ted has hand picked 11 illustrators with a mix of styles who will all be based in a live artists studio at the UBB whilst the events are taking place and in real time they will ‘choose their muse’ by selecting interesting looking customers off this feed & create a one off/bespoke illustration.
• The finished one off piece of art will be added to the Instagram feed & FB gallery for all to see
• The lucky customer wins this original print framed, signed and ready to hang on their wall
• The illustrators will be streamed live into the stores so customers can see & get involved.
• All of the activity including a commissioned film of the event will be featured across all of Ted’ social media channels
So check out the event in a store near you:
• UK London – Floral St (12-8pm)
• UK London – Bluewater (12-8pm)
• UK Brighton (12-8pm)
• UK Manchester – Trafford (12-8pm)
• UK Leeds (12-8pm)
• UK Glasgow (12-8pm)
• UK Dublin (12-8pm)
• USA Soho (until 3pm EST)
• USA Meatpacking (until 3pm EST)
Here's some more info if you want to get involved:
> HERE HERE HERE <